Feel at Home with our San Diego Hotel Features and Amenities
Treat yourself to the premier luxury hotel in San Diego. Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina promises incredible amenities, easy access to San Diego attractions, and impeccable service from a welcoming staff. Luxuriate in our eco-friendly, full-service spa, take a water taxi to SeaWorld San Diego, plan a day of sportfishing, stroll on the beach, or relax in a deck chair at our award-winning hotel pool and watch the boats in the marina. You’ll find the best of California coastal chic at our luxury hotel in San Diego. After a day of exploring all that San Diego has to offer, enjoy stylish cuisine in a classic California setting and then sink into a plush Hyatt Grand Bed™ in your well-appointed hotel room or suite. Business travelers are treated to 30,000 square feet of creative, flexible indoor and outdoor function space and a new waterfront signature restaurant with private group dining options.
Make your stay at our luxury hotel in San Diego even more enjoyable by taking advantage of convenient services like our E-Concierge. Allow our experienced concierge staff to assist you with arrangements for visiting popular San Diego attractions, planning an evening on the town for 2 to 22, delivering a special amenity to a VIP guest prior to your arrival, and much more.
- 429 Tranquil Guestrooms
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
- Balconies with Views of Pacific Ocean, Mission Bay or Gardens
- Babysitting Services
- Valet, Self-Parking and Rental Car Options
- Red Marlin Restaurant Bar and Terrace
- SWIM Lounge and Pool Bar with Multiple Bay Views, a Five-Foot 360-Degree Aquarium and Imaginative Cocktails
- Market Mission Bay in the Mission Bay Boardwalk
- Eco-friendly Blue Marble Spa
- Water Playground with Multiple Pools and Water Slides
- New Waterfront 24-Hour StayFit Gym™
- 181-Slip Private Marinas
- Kayaks / Jet Skis / Sport Fishing / Sailboats / Whale Tours
- 30,000 square feet of Indoor and Outdoor Flexible Function Space
- Adjacent to Marina Village Conference Center
- Numerous Catering Options
Map & Directions
Use our map of San Diego, California and San Diego driving directions to pinpoint the exact location of our San Diego hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina.
From the East (Arizona):
Follow Interstate 8 west to West Mission Bay Drive. Exit West Mission Bay Drive. Turn right on to West Mission Bay Drive. Go over the bridge and follow the second exit to West Mission Bay Drive/Mission Beach. Stay in the left lane and make a left turn at the first intersection on to Quivira Road. Make an immediate right. Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina will be on the left.
From the North (Los Angeles):
Follow Interstate 5 South to SeaWorld Drive Exit and go Right. Pass SeaWorld and stay to the right following signs for West Mission Bay Drive. Turn left at Quivira Road, then make an immediate right. The Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina is on the left.
From the South (Mexico):
Follow Interstate 5 North to Interstate 8 West (Beaches Exit). Exit on West Mission Bay Drive and turn right. Go over the bridge. Follow the signs for West Mission Bay Drive/Mission Beach. Stay in the left lane and make a left turn at the first traffic light - Quivira Road. Make an immediate right. Our San Diego luxury resort hotel is on the left.
From San Diego International Airport (SAN):
San Diego International Airport is located at:
3225 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Take the Pt. Loma exit and turn right on Nimitz Blvd. towards Mission Bay Park. Follow Ingraham Street north to West Mission Bay Drive/Mission Beach. Follow West Mission Bay Drive to the right. Turn left at the light, on to Quivira Road. Make an immediate right at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- $100 non-refundable deposit up to six nights
- $200 non-refundable deposit after six nights – 30 nights
- 30 or more nights — a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
San Diego Parking
Self parking: $37 per day
Valet parking: $37 per day
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina resort offers rental cars through our on-property partner, Enterprise Rental Car. Please contact the hotel concierge to make rental car arrangements.
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina resort offers free charging for your electric cars, based on availability. The hotel has multiple stations in the Marina Garage and Valet Garage. Be sure to check with your Valet attendant on locations and availability.
The staff at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our hotel staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, ensuring that all of our guests experience an enjoyable and safe stay with us in San Diego. With careful attention to accessible details, Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina is recognized among one of the finest handicap hotels.
San Diego Accessible Hotel Amenities
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible exterior doors
- Wheelchair accessible climate controls
- Only four rooms have wheelchair accessible bathrooms
Accessible Guest Rooms at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina
- ADA King Shower
- ADA King Tub
- ADA Queen Shower
- ADA Queen Tub
Stay productive and connected during your stay at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina hotel near SeaWorld San Diego. Our professional San Diego business services make it easy for executive travelers to excel with state-of-the-art business equipment and services. Whether it is making copies, sending a fax, or creating a spreadsheet, you can find everything you need at our Business Center, located on the second floor of the lobby. At Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina, we provide the business traveler with a complete "mobile office" and assistance from dedicated hotel staff.
San Diego Spa Resort Services & Amenities
- Baby-sitting through recommendation services
- Car rental (available / or through concierge)
- Complimentary 24-hour StayFitTMGym
- Complimentary use of recreation facilities, including three new swimming pools with waterslides
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
- Full spa services and products available in Blue Marble Spa
- Market Mission Bay
- Gift Shop
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Sailboat, kayak and jet-ski rentals
- Valet and self-parking options
- Wi-Fi Internet access
Please click here for a jogging/walking map.
Find everything you need in the well-stocked Mission Bay shops of our luxury hotel in San Diego. From sundries and snacks, to souvenirs and sightseeing tours, you’ll find everything you need at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina resort hotel.
San Diego Gift Shop
Stop by our San Diego gift shop for a variety of sundries, books, magazines and snacks. Whether you’ve forgotten a favorite toiletry item or are in need of a snack to tide you over until your next meal, you’ll find our wide selection offers just what you are searching for.
Blue Marble Spa™
Eco-friendly and chic, the luxurious Blue Marble Spa™ focuses on practices and treatments that inspire the spirit and build positive health. Eco-friendly and chic, the luxurious…that inspire the spirit and build positive heath, all with an emphasis on wholesome, natural ingredients.
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Marina
Sailboats, jet-skis and kayaks are available for rent at our full-service marina. Take advantage of daily sports fishing and seasonal whale excursions.
Market Mission Bay
Browse awhile in the Provisions Store at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina, where you’ll find all those items you can’t live without on sightseeing trips, beach excursions and picnics along scenic Mission Bay.
Market Mission Bay and the Provisions Store are located across the boardwalk.
- Yellow Cab
- A flat-rate card can be obtained from the Valet Desk. $24 direct ride to the airport only. Taxis are always readily available in front of the hotel.
- Town Car
- Hotel Concierge is happy to arrange. Prices range from $50 to $100 an hour.
- Arrivals: Reservations are not required but the current rate is $12 per passenger, each way, on a shared ride shuttle. Their offices are located at the Ground Transportation area at each terminal and are readily available. For buses, charter, as well as meet and greet inquiries, please contact the Concierge desk of the hotel to be transferred to the SuperShuttle sales department. Gratuity is not included.
- Departures: Reservations are required two (2) hours prior to the scheduled departure time at the current rate of $12 per passenger, each way, on a shared ride shuttle. Gratuity is not included. Passengers can book either by contacting the Concierge desk or through the following link:
Ground Transportation Instructions for SuperShuttle
TERMINAL 1 Alaska Airlines, Southwest, Frontier after claiming your luggage, follow the signs to the Ground Transportation Sky Bridge. Proceed to the "Shuttle for Hire Island" and ask the SuperShuttle Transportation Coordinator for a SuperShuttle.
TERMINAL 2 Air Canada, Allegiant Air, British Airways, Delta, Hawaiian Airlines, Japan Airlines, Jet Blue, Spirit, Sun Country, United, US Airways, Us Airways Express, Virgin America, Volaris, West Jet, Exit the Terminal 2 doors; cross the street using the cross walk to the "Shuttle for Hire Island" ask the SuperShuttle Transportation Coordinator for a SuperShuttle.
ExecuCar Meet and Greet Service
Once you have arrived at any terminal:
Please go to Baggage Claim and your driver will meet you with a Digital Tablet with your name on it and will help you with your luggage and get you to your destination with VIP service.
Other Modes of Transportation:
- AMTRAK: The AMTRAK train station is located approximately 6 miles from our hotel. Taxi fare from the hotel to the train station is approximately $12.00 to $15.00 USD. View AMTRAK fares and schedules online.
- San Diego Transit: San Diego Transit is the local San Diego transportation system. The cost is approximately $2.25. The stop is located one block from Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina. Routes and itineraries are available online at www.sdmts.com.
- San Diego Trolley: San Diego Trolley is an inexpensive San Diego transportation option that’s fun and easy to use. The San Diego Trolley picks up passengers at Old Town or transport to downtown San Diego. This cost is approximately $2.00 to $3.00 USD.
- San Diego Rental Cars: Please contact our Concierge to arrange rental cars through our on-property partner, Enterprise Rental Car.
- Sea World Water Taxi operated by Mission Bay Sports Center
- Seasonal Service: Memorial Day to Labor Day
- $10.00 round trip price per adult.
- Children between 4 to 11 years of age $5.
- Children 3 and under are free.
- Service can be scheduled at the Concierge desk. Located at the Mission Bay Sportfishing dock, which is adjacent to StayFit Hyatt Gym. Boat arrives at SeaWorld’s dock, exclusively created for our guests, where a SeaWorld attendant will be waiting.
- Seasonal Service: Memorial Day to Labor Day
Diapers, Formula, Food & More Delivered to Your Hyatt Hotel room by Babies Travel Lite
- Everything you need to care for your infant or toddler waiting in your room.
- Over 1,500 name brand baby products including large selection of organics.
- Save time packing by ordering online at Babies Travel Lite.
- Don't pay airline baggage fees and worry about whether you luggage will arrive.
- Relax when you arrive instead of worrying about shopping for your baby supplies.
- Order early to save - 14 days before you arrive at your Hyatt destination.
- Last minute orders can be accommodated by calling Babies Travel Lite at: 888-450-5483888-450-5483 FREE.
Visit Babies Travel Lite to place your order, then sit back and relax, Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite will take care of the rest. Babies Travel Lite will confirm and track your order from the time it leaves their warehouse to the day the package is delivered to your Hyatt location. Rest assured that once you arrive at your Hyatt destination, Hyatt will have your package ready for delivery.
Make travel easier with Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite.
Hyatt Regency resorts have the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Seasonal Dining Events
Join us at Red Marlin for our ongoing celebrations at our seasonal dining events
Sail into Savings Meetings & Events Offer
Book your next meeting at Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina.
Events in San Diego
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay brings you fun things to do in San Diego
Stay Social With Hyatt Regency Mission Bay
Get social with us to learn about special offers, events and more!
Book Now or call 619 224 1234